Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well I just had my b'day and it was the best b'day I have ever had. My b'day as always been the wort day of the year of me so it was a nice change to have a good one, I took some time off and had four day weekend. Half of it was payed. My grandam called me to day, she silt wants me to to move in with her and I don't have the hart to tell her that I don't want too. All thought it would be a lot essayer if i did, I would be able to: go back to school, pay off my diet, continue to see a personal trainer ( although I would hate to have to have a defiant personal trainer, Jared is the best) I would be able to get a hardship lissones and my grandma has a care for me. It is a lot to think about. I don't know if I could handle living with my grandma, don't get me wrong I love her to peaces but leaving with here is hard she gives me no privacy what so ever, every one needs there privacy. When I talk to my friends about it most of them say I should go. The rest say that I should stay. The good thing is if I do move there is an the company I work for is every were. I don't know what to do. I do know that I want to go back to school. I want to me a RN and most likely working in a hospital. My son is get so big I can't believe that he is almost three years old. I finely have him potty trained all but when he goes to his dads. Potty training him as been one big rollicoster, but now it is done. Some time I still have to remind him to go potty, but most of the time he goes by him self.

No comments:

Post a Comment