Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Well to day was my last section with my personal trainer. Now I know I have to step it up even more and give it my all cause if I don't I will fail with out Jared there to push me. I need to stop letting things get in my way. It is so easy for crap to get in my way, but I kneed to be stronger about every thing I got on my plate to make my self stronger. I have tooken on so much at ones and I'm trying my hards to keep up. I'm going to put my all in to it. I really want to make Jared proud of me, but more inportent to make me proud of my self. I'm scared to be on my own now, but I'm not going to let that get in my way. I know I can do this cause I am a strong person, and I always fine a way. I just know that I'm not ready to fly solow on this big change in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment