Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Well to day I decided to say where I am I just have to pick up some extra shifts every month to get by. Hopefully soon I will be get some child support regularly. That will help out a lot. My ex got a girlfriend and I really hope it last, cause she has kids and I know that no matter how much of a dick he is to my son he will have a good time. My son actually came back to me happy the last time I picked him up from is dads. Sense how he is the only child he love it when he is with around other kids. He love the kids club at the gym. The gym is not only a good thing for me but for my son as well. I really think that he likes it up here. He gets spoiled left and right. Between my, mom, sisters, step dad, my co-worker and of course my self. I really hope that I making the right choice for the both of us. I'm sure I am, but I wish that I could make it work for my grandma as well. If I could I would move her up here and rent out her house, to make the payments on it. But she would never go for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment